4 1 2
- Enormous 101.2ha of seclusion!
- 4 creeks flow through the property directly from the National Park, supplying pure fresh drinking water!
- Self isolate amongst natures finest!!! - Total Privacy - Travel to the end of a valley.
- Live off the land - sustainable lifestyle - back to basics at Natures best!
- 4 Bedroom home with power
- This property has been nurtured for approx 35 years with dedication to preserving nature and re-afforesting areas of our Australian Eco-forested areas. Over the years, many grants have been obtained and used. Until recently was completely set up for self sufficiency/ This secluded property sits with Mt Warning National Park bordering 2 of its boundaries.
This property is a “Wildlife Preserved” area under a conservation agreement.
Continue the dream with the recent $28,000 Grant established from Biodiversity Conservation Trust - regeneration of native bush!
Add to the dream, with a 4 bedroom home and verandah, facing Mount Warning itself. This home has good road access, electricity, gravity fed water tanks to store the crystal waters from the creek and enjoy the self-sufficient areas of citrus, avocados, tropical fruit and nut trees and clear area around the home to replant the veggie garden.
Once in a lifetime property to own; total privacy and seclusion! Spend a lifetime to continue the dream - to nurture the Virgin rain forest pockets, the numerous regenerated & re-afforested areas to travel the test of time – is this your journey to continue this dream Please call Ann Besgrove to secure your private viewing. GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED
#Suit Eco-cabins and Tourism Venture
#Tree Haven Wildlife Refuge
- Total privacy
- Total seclusion
- 4 creeks flow from National Parks
- Mt Warning National Park bordering 2 of its boundaries
- Wild Life preserved
- Conservation Agreement
- Absolute unique property
- Re-forested over the past 35 years
- Gravity fed water straight from your own crystal clear creek.
- Potential for Micro-hydro power.
- Potential for Eco Tourism
- Wild life includes King Fishers, Bower Birds, Lace Monitors, Bush Turkeys, Possums, Wallabies, Koalas, Echidnas, Alberts Lyrebird, Rufous Scrub Bird, Wompoo Pigeons, Marbled Frogmouth and many more species!
- Land consists of:- Rain Forest (some virgin), Tree Ferns, Red Cedars, Figs Bosons, Carabeens, Brush Box, Flame Trees, Blue Gums, huge Flooded Gums and many other native bush and tree varieties.
- 4 bedroom home and power
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to First National Real Estate by third parties.
Information should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.
4 1 2
Property Type - AcreageSemi-rural
Land Area - 101.2 hectare
Contact Agent to arrange inspection