4 3 1
Welcome to 19 Hibiscus Parade in one of the most sought-after locations in the Exclusive East Banora Point.
It is with great pleasure I present this stunning home in a tightly held after, elevated, cul-de-sac location, featuring panoramic Ocean and Tweed River views.
The home is situated both beside and backing onto council reserves, offering peaceful privacy and adding a touch of nature that will never be built out. With the potential to access the Tweed River below.
The block faces a north easterly aspect, perfect for sitting back relaxing and enjoying watching the dolphins and whales from the spacious entertainers balcony.
The light filled home oozes relaxation, with ambience that flows throughout. On the upper level there are three spaciously sized bedrooms, bathroom with corner spa, separate toilet, stunning kitchen with custom cabinetry and stone finishes. Modern open planned living and dining rooms, featuring solid hardwood timber floors throughout.
The lower level is recently renovated providing the opportunity for dual living entertainers delight, or teenager/parents retreat.
You will not be short of storage space in this house, with built in wardrobes in each bedroom. Additional custom cabinetry throughout and generously spaced garage and basement.
Outside offers both a spacious fully fenced backyard and front court yard with plenty of space for the kids, pets and entertaining.
• Enjoy watching Dolphins from your back deck both upstairs and downstairs
• Large family, Entertainers delight, Parents Retreat, or Dual living potential - STCA
• Entertainers delight "wet bar area”
• 4 bed 3 bath
• 3 living areas
• 2 decks & Wet bar area
• Front and rear yard
• 2 sides Boundary - Council Reserve
• Polished Timber floorboards upstairs and Freshly tiled throughout.
• Newly renovated bathrooms, laundry and more...
• New colourbond roof 2020
• Large Fully fenced backyard
• Front courtyard with endless entertaining potential
• Ample storage space
• Easy access to M1 approx. 1.9km's ~3mins
• Close proximity to Coolangatta, Fingal & Kingscliff beaches
• Boat ramp access approx approx. 300m (1min)
• Tweed city approx. 2.9km's ~5mins
• Gold Coast Airport approx. 9kms (~12mins)
• Banora Point Public, Caldera and St James/ St Joseph's school approx. 2km's
Call Anne Besgrove to arrange your private inspection today - 0402 608 503
Please Note: Agent Declares Interest
*Indicates approximate distances times and measurements
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to First National Real Estate by third parties.
Information should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.
4 3 1
Property Type - House
Land Area - 759m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection